The protection of your personal data is of special concern to us. We thus process your data exclusively on basis of the legal requirements (GDPR, TKG (Telecommunications Act) 2003). In this data protection information we inform you of the most important aspects of data processing as part of using our website.
Information in accordance with Art 13 GDPR
Your personal data, particularly your
- Master data (last name, first name, place of residence, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, date of birth, customer number) and language and license plate)
- the data contained in your travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, expiration date) and ID data (personal IDs, driving licenses etc. including issuing authority and expiry date)
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, personal preferences and
- special data categories such as medical data and data regarding special requirements, are required for our services. In particular, these include bookings pertaining to restaurants, guides, transfers, ski lift tickets, guest cards and events.
The length for which the data is saved is calculated in accordance with the length of our business relationship, the declarations of consent, as provided by yourself, as well as the statutory requirements to preserve records and legal obligations, which apply to our business. In case of regular business and in the interest of optimum client services, we must stress that we are committed to knowing your previously submitted customer wishes so well, that we can provide lasting and on-going customer satisfaction.
Contact with us
When you contact us on the website using a form or by email, the data you provide will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and for the event of any follow-up questions for six months. We do not pass these data on to third parties without your consent.
When making an online booking through our website, the booking process will be concluded on the official website of the Paznaun - Ischgl tourism association..
You have the principal rights for disclosure, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, withdrawal and objection. If you think that the processing of your data is in breach of the data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated, you can file a complaint with the regulating authority. In Austria, this is the Data Protection Authority.
Herr Armin Zangerl
Centerweg 4, A-6561 Ischgl
Tel.: +43 5444 5365